Friday, January 1, 2010

Guess Who's Back In Town?

According to TL's blog:

"When I first came to McKeesport in early 1964, the very first dance that I did was at the Palisades. Since I am returning to the Greater Pittsburgh area for the first time in over 22 years, many venues were suggested for my first appearance, but the Palisades has always held sentimental value to me, so that is where I will appear for the first time, on Saturday, February 13 for a special Valentine's Music for Young Lovers Dance, with Rich Antoncic.

In 1966, when I was operating the TL Nite Train, we would take 35mm slides of the audience and the entertainers, and the following week, we would show the slides on the walls. Pack rat that I am, I have saved all the slides, and at the Palisades that night, we are going to recreate the slide shows from the TL Nite Train. I am looking forward to doing this dance, and hope you will join us for a night of music and memories."

Call 412-370-2971 for information.

No comments: